Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two weeks to blast off!

Howdy from the land of old time songs and old time jokes!

Well, we got thru Thanksgiving. I hope everyone had a wonderful time.I ate some fruit and drank some water before the big FEED and made it thru OK.

It was nice to sit around and visit and then get up and go home---LOL---no dishes to wash!

I have really been pushing to get my right leg stronger before the 13th. It is working , as most of the time it feels really good. I am now walking pain free and climbing the stair case without pulling on the handrail.Between now and the 13th I will continue at this level and slide right on into the OR.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
I don't suffer from insanity--I enjoy every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. It will be nice to get this all behind you and move into the new you, Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy, I am looking forwagettgover te big hill s I a runup the next one.

    ReplyDelete