Friday, September 11, 2009

September showers

Howdy from the land of thundershowers and green grass!

I have not got to talk about rain much this year but what a difference a few days make.It has been raining around our area, not much at the house, but others have had really nice rains.We can all count our blessings, count them one by one.

Grandpa always said , it rains on the deserving and the un-deserving alike.

Yesterday, a fella asked if the rain was cutting into my walking at lunch. I told him no way, I ain't scared (of rain, lighting might be different).Today I am gonna try to walk an extra mile at lunch. I have been doing that once or twice a week. I can really feel the difference at night when I add an extra mile at lunch.

Just got some emails from the lunch time track crowd and it looks like the turnout will be light today----getting a real good shower now.

Well, I am going to walk, it feels good and to be honest---I am a little scared if I make too many excuses NOT to walk, it will be too easy for me to go backwards. I just can't stand the thought of turning around on my fat loss highway.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Meanness don't jes happen over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment