Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some habits are good

Howdy from the land of a fading summer and an approaching fall!

Man,it has been a long hot dry summer. But I can feel it slipping away and fall coming closer. We have had rain and it is no longer 100 degrees.

Me and Mac went on a trip to Wyoming for a week and had a real blast. While we were gone I was not able to use the Internet and do any blogging----I missed it.I have been in the habit of reading Mrlowbodyfat each morning and Theantijared at lunch , along with several other blogs. I have been in the habit of posting on this little blog as well.

Some habits are good, some not so much. These blogs have become habits that I think are really good and important to me.They give me inspiration, great ideas, some "oh shit that's me" insights and a good dose of accountability.

Because of the habits I have acquired from the blogs, more habits have developed. I am in the habit of taking my lunch to work instead of eating out,I am in the habit of thinking about how much I am eating and how many calories it has.While I walked a great deal in the mountains in Wyoming I missed doing my Full Pak Trak at lunch---but hey---yesterday I fell right back into my habit, Full Pak Trak @lunch w/28lbs, 30 minutes on the treadmill at night and BWE and stretches to follow.

I am glad to be back and still in the habit of walking the right direction down the Fat Loss Highway. Come join me , like Martha says------that's a good thing.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
It is frustrating when you know all the answers but no one asks you any questions.

1 comment:

  1. John,
    Thanks for the comment. I think you are right, we can only set the direction of our journey and keep rowing.
    We do that we'll both be OK.
    bill

    ReplyDelete