Monday, May 3, 2010

I ain't ready

Howdy from the land of baby showers and traveling families!

I ain't ready to give up my tools of fat loss.Friday was scale day weighed 223.6 ---that means I gained 6.4 pounds.I ain't too smart but I know that is not the right direction.

Along with some weight gain I also had some muscle expansion and I learned quite a bit too. I learned I ain't ready to quit writing down what I eat. I learned I ain't ready to quit weighing each day . I learned that guessing at what I am doing is not the right method ---at this time.

Now maybe some of the weight gain was muscle, maybe some was fluid----maybe, maybe's ass, I just don't know. One thing I know for sure, this trip has been an education.

So here I go , moving on down the road.Back to basics, using all the tools I can find.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
I got to KNOW, not think I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment