Friday, February 11, 2011

Be reasonable--do it my way

Howdy from the land of non-believers and folks that just want to argue!

Man oh man, I came in from my walk in the cold north wind and two co-workers told be I was "dedicated", I told them nope I'm "committed". I told them to remember about breakfast---you know---bacon and eggs. The chicken is dedicated the hog is committed.

Well, that conversation led to what combination(s) of food are needed to lose weight.This is where I got myself in trouble.I told them I did not think it made any difference what you eat , it all boiled down to King Calorie.Man, did I get in trouble!I went from being Dedicated to being Dumb and moved on to being on my soap box.

SOAP BOX ? Really? Me?

Then, I really got into deep dodo----I said well I guess maybe I am wrong but if ya want to bet I'll put ya on the Wild Bill Walking Track Snickers Diet.This plan is where you can eat one large Snickers candy bar for breakfast , lunch and supper.Also you can have all the water you want along with a multi vitamin. We'll walk each day at lunch --rain or shine-- for two weeks. If you don't lose weight in two weeks the program cost is free!!

They said no way. They also said something about me being crazy while on my soap box. SOAP BOX? Really?

I finally had to throw a jab at them and tell them I guess they were right, I could tell from looking at them , there plan was really working----then I got the hell out of there!

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer belly and still think
they are sexy.

2 comments:

  1. You are right about it being all about the math! The snicker diet would work if the calories were low enough, however, I'd rather eat bacon or eggs from a well fed source, as whether committed or dedicated, we still are the quality of what we eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.J you are correct.I just shake my head at how much information is out there about losing weight and how much of it is BS.

    Thanks for the input, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete