Friday, September 9, 2011

Roundy round

Howdy from the land of cool mornings and smoky skies!

I made 8 rounds on my bike today,at the track. I even left from the admin building and did not drive across to the park, like I have been.My quad is tight but feels really good.I went up the stairs with no hands and came down with only my thumb on the hand rail----damn Sam but it's getting better!

Next week I intend on 8+ miles each day at lunch, continuing the stairs 2-3 times each day AND working more BWE into the mix. So far so good!

If I can continue to improve at this rate ,September will be a good month.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
The question of the month is---
If you voted for Obama last time to prove you were not a racist, who will you vote for this time to prove you are not an idiot?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bill!

    I tumbled on my bike trying to get to a nicer trail yesterday... but after reading this - I think I'm going to jump on the bike for another round (I'll avoid the hills through). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill!

    I appreciate that you cared enough to look up words! I had to look up a few for that article too, lol!

    I wanted to find a way to thank Westwood for having me guest post and also I wanted to have a little fun with writing a column that was a little different. The message was the same healthy behavior stuff but I hid it in a maze, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.J
    thanks buddy
    I enjoy your guest post and like Westwod's site, even if it does make me think--LOL

    John,
    Just keep one leg on one side , the other on the other side, and your mind in the middle.Us oder fellers need to watch them tumbles.

    ReplyDelete