Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Magic fruit

Howdy from the land of snapping turtles and fish cranes!

Man oh man! have I got a plan!

Today on the news , I saw an article---well really an advertisement ---for a magic fruit that some brain child has found and all you have to do is (buy some oh course) eat the stuff and WHAM BAM you lose weight! Where the hell has this fruit been all my life?? I never finished the add, I got to laughing too much. Then I thought , hells bells,there ought to be a way for me to cash in on this deal.

So, today while I'm walking on the track at lunch, I am gonna really look around for me a MAGIC FRUIT or HERB or SOMETHING that I can market and WHAM BAM--I'll be rich and skinny?? Well, maybe my plan is not too well thought out.

Even if I came up with a MAGIC FRUIT, by the time I got it thru the SharkTank and into production the bottom would fall out of the Lose Weight Business and then I just be fat and fruit rich and dollar poor.

Oh well, at least part of my plan is sound----the part about walking at lunch.

See ya down the road.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Ya want to win the war on drugs??Set me up in the cocaine business, the bottom will fall out and everyone will get clean.

3 comments:

  1. Eating a lot of fresh fruit is probably a good plan for weight loss! N0 magic needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer right, but I need a gimmick, something I can take to the SharkTank and make lots of money.MAGIC FRUIT just sounds better than Bananna--LOL.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    หนังซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete