Thursday, July 21, 2016

reflections in time 2016

It has been almost 4 years since I gave up writing. It seems now I just gave up. 4 years latter and I have been around the bend over the hill and back again.


I have traded 260 pounds of fat since the first post to my blog. I have gained much knowledge on this trip. I have learned some stuff is damn hard. Some eggs are just not worth the wear and tear on the chickens ass. the most important lesson I have learned---I just can't do everything I want without some help.


I got me some help and now this trip does not consume my life.  

10 comments:

  1. Hey Cowboy!! I was looking at an old column of mine and just tried your link! Great to read something here from you, and something so positive too!! PS John Zimmer is still blogging at My Self-Defense Blog. He's become a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.J good to hear from you. The positive thing to me is saying "well hell I can't do it all by myself".
    I feel good and am sitting in around 200lbs.
    maybe I write some more, it could be just what the Doctor ordered.
    wel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bill!

    Good to see you writing again. My weight is still up and down but I stopped dieting finally. Just not overeating mostly... Glad to see you have a handle on things.

    I'm still doing karate but have started HEMA (historical European Martial Arts) - currently studying Bolognese sword and buckler (a small shield). I enjoy the sparring most of all as I can play with swords. :)

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. naomi@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this informative article, I hope you will get most positive response specially for this post. . . .
    สูตรบาคาร่า
    โกเด้นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cowboy!! I was looking at an old column of mine and just tried your link! Great to read something here from you, and something so positive too!! PS John Zimmer is still blogging at My Self-Defense Blog



    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ReplyDelete
  7. waoo nice post about reflections in time 2016

    Thanks,

    Gold Trading Calls

    ReplyDelete