Friday, April 9, 2010

I miss my scale

Howdy from the land of barking dogs and waking up toad frogs!

The toads are coming out at night. That means the ground is getting warm.

This week has been a busy one. I have been doing mountains of paperwork, walking, BWEs, lifting my dumb bells, mowing weeds. My old knees are creaking and popping.

I have really missed getting on the scale to see where I'm at. It makes me nervous that I can't tell where I am at. I think I am doing OK but that damn scale has become quite a pacifier.

Well I got to go, got another sour grape person hear to see me.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Ron White is right----ya can't fix stupid!!

8 comments:

  1. Just use a pair of tight pants as your gauge of results. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that will work.There was a time when ALL my pants were tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. Eat The Fat Off

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the point when a visually impaired man bears the standard pity the individuals who pursue… . Where numbness is euphoria 'tis imprudence to be astute… . เว็บพนันออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. bank account hack

    ReplyDelete
  6. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Natural baby products

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a good way to appreciate the teacher as they put their efforts to train students. UK dissertation Writers appreciates the teachers.  iso partnership

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all that much satisfied with the substance you have specified. I needed to thank you for this extraordinary article.  How to become a credit card processor

    ReplyDelete