Monday, April 12, 2010

Second week no scale

Howdy from the land of quiet yards and mowing weeds!

Well , Mac got Ike the "INTENSE DOG" and they left for OKC. The yard is quiet again and Hoppy is resting now that the little monster is gone. No shortage of weeds to mow in the quiet yard----but that is just one more reason to move.

This week the urge to weigh is not as bad as last week. I do find myself trying to see if my jeans are loser though.

Moved quite a bit this weekend and got several things complete.

I think I will start increasing my BWE a little each week, not much, just maybe 2 push ups or 5 bicycle crunches.Just enough to keep pushing myself along.I have been adding one or two days each week where I walk 3 1/2 miles at lunch instead of 2 1/2. I can really tell when I do that by the way my knees complain.They really sound off when they get more work than normal.

I'll keep moving and working until the cows come home and see where I am at then.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
If a man lay down in the gutter and died, would it be sewerside??

2 comments:

  1. You must have a nice long lunch time to be able to walk that far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed in that I take an hour lunch and I can walk from here across the highway to our employee park.There we have a one mile walking track.Make a good 45 -60 minute walk possible.

    ReplyDelete