Monday, April 19, 2010

I talk when I walk

Howdy from the land of knee high corn and night time June bugs!

Yep, when I walk I talk.I can surely solve most of the world's problem , fix everyone else' issues , spend every dime of a 51 million dollar lotto jackpot BUT I still can't quite determine why I still have trouble passing up a hot biscuit.

I talk to myself while I walk. I talk about how my knees feel and how much the wind is blowing. I try and recite a poem of Red's. Sometimes I talk about mistakes I have made or what I should have said to someone but didn't.All in all, some of my best thinking I do while I am talking.

Some of my best talking I do while I am walking. I get asked why I don't use an IPOD while I walk, like the joggers do. I tell them I could but then I couldn't hear myself think---they look at me like I am strange.

The best think I have discovered about talking and walking is the WALKING. I am really getting to look forward to my walks.

I'll think I'll go out and talk to myself, come with me ----just keep your mouth shut , if ya don't agree with my thinking.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Quit worrying about the mules, your job is to load the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment