Monday, September 13, 2010

Mosquito walk

Howdy from the land of mosquitoes and dragon flies!

The dragon flies should really be happy,happy,happy.They have plenty to eat.When you get out and walk right now, you have got to use your arms as well. Just keeping the mosquitoes off of you can give you a good upper body workout. I don't know if replenishing your blood uses many calories but them blood suckers can get a tea glass full in 45 minutes.

My neck is considerably better and with mowing the grass and working on crap that needed fixing over the weekend I was able to track 3000+ calories burned each day.

I am planning on continuing with my walking and SLOWLY increasing my calorie burning level toward the end of the month.

Come on COOL weather.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Muhammed Ali---Don't count the days ,make the days count.

No comments:

Post a Comment