Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ya want an example?

Howdy from the land of shining stars and foggy mornings!

Just a quick post about an example of what I pick up by reading other folk's blogs.

I have mentioned Tony AKA theantijared.com

This cat lost 200 yes 200 pounds in 52 weeks, he writes a really good blog and has a lot of followers.Yesterday his post was an answer to a question in an email he got. It asked how he looked at fat people now that he lost 200 pounds.It asked if he thought they were lazy.

Well I love his answer, go read it.

Bottom line is, there is only one reason I am fat---1--one----------I eat more calories than I burn---period.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Quit trying to complicate things, it'll get crap all over ya.

4 comments:

  1. I like it :-)

    I call it doing the math. Math teachers can be scary but math is very straight forward and consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I try to be a simple man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read that and loved it Bill! :)

    I guess some people look down on others for anything but I've always thought those people don't really need a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, John , I think those that look down, look down a lot.

    ReplyDelete