Monday, January 9, 2012

Rain and work

Howdy from the land of RAIN and going back to work!

Damn I sure get bored easy.So I decided to return to work. The knee retrofit went well. This one is 2 weeks ahead of my first one, more swelling but not near as much pain.My range of motion is really good for this stage.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year turn over. We had a swell time at Ezzell in spite of my limping around and folks having to wait on me.

I have some PT to do the rest of the month but I hope to turn to riding my bike around the month's end.

See ya down the road!

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
When ya have a nerve block in place , go ahead and get them to hook up the morphine drip because that damn nerve block wears off faster than shit going through a goose.

4 comments:

  1. Really glad you are on the mend, Bill!

    Not as glad as you are, I'm sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes sir it is good to be moving down the road.Can't wait to break from a walk to a trot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the update Bill, and you hang in there and take 'er easy as you heal. Tame that cowboy spirit and teach him that slow and steady does indeed win the race ;)

      All the best to a great new year for you and your family my friend!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Muata, I read your 2012 post yesterday and I am gonna do a post on my mixed feelings. I have some 2012 goals that i need very much to complete and I am confident I will.
    I really appreciate all the advice and encouragement you have shown me.

    ReplyDelete