Monday, January 30, 2012

Full speed ahead

Howdy from the land of green clover and blue bonnets!

From the looks of things we will have a bumper crop of weeds and blue bonnets this year. We generally have lots of blue bonnets ( and wild flowers in general) when you have a extremely dry fall and a few showers during the winter.

The Doctor says go get em! Yep, he said I am OK to do what ever I want. He also said if I do TOO MUCH then I should not have wanted to do that much!Yes sir, the man just cracks me up.

He told me my program ,the PT set up,looked fine and I could walk the track and ride my bike whenever I feel strong enough. Yippee, here I go!

I am looking at doing my program at the Healthplex 3 mornings and walking at lunch across the street. I may try riding a couple laps next week as I rode my bike a little yesterday and it was a little painful on the outside of my knee.

All in all, I think I am ready to get on with my journey and see what is beyond the next hill.Honk, when you see me and I'll give ya a wave.

Although, 2011 was a challenge for my journey I have kept the journey in mind. Now I could have done better since last June but I guess I could have done worse.By far the most important thing I have done was not just flat ass given up. No sir, set back maybe, give up nope.

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
Don't sweat the petty things and really don't pet the sweaty things!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear this, Bill!

    I'm definitely not petable right now! I was out running and about a 1/4 mile from the house, the mail carrier pulled up in her truck and said, "Don't beat me to your house!"

    Nothing like a challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Never know who that sweat will excite!

    ReplyDelete