Monday, February 6, 2012

Taking a dunk

Howdy from the land of new tastes and new practices!

The last couple of weeks has been a little adventuresome for the Old Cowboy. To say I don't relish change is an understatement.

But I am trying a FEW new things. Now my squeeze Janet eats yogurt, but I have never tired it.Nope, I just rather not eat anything if I can't eat ice cream. I decided I would try it after reading a little about it on Fatfightertv.com. Guess what? It ain't bad. In fact it was a good supper Friday night. I took the Greek Yogurt,mixed in 2 scoops of protein powder, couple scoops of coconut and pecans and BAM ! that was supper and I felt pretty satisfied.I was however, ready for my bacon and eggs in the morning.

I also added swimming for about 20 minutes Friday morning along with my regular practice session.I like to swim but I am not in real good shape to swim alot. I did manage to get in 5 laps at the Healthplex pool. It felt good and I think I will try to add that each time I go this month.

All in all, I am moving in the right direction and feel I will increase my calorie consumption as my leg strength increases.

Come join me , eat less, move more , never forget---A MER I CAN

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
Speak up, folks have a hard time looking at your ass and reading your mind.

4 comments:

  1. They make a fat free frozen yogurt that's better than ice cream imho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't psuh me!1 new thing at a time--LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't psuh me!1 new thing at a time--LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete