Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Color book

Howdy from the land of fleas and fire ants!

Man all of God's creatures love the rain! These spring showers we have been getting are really doing wonders for the flea and fire ant crops. I guess Grandpa was right when he said it rains on the deserving and the un-deserving alike.

In reading the other night , a character in the book said school can just give one so much education. The rest we have to go get ourselves.He said life only gives us the color book, we have to find the right colors and try in stay within the lines.

The final product in our color book comes from our experimentation.I suppose a lot of things in this old world are like that color book.I know I have experimented quite a good bit with my journey and have found somethings that worked well and some, well, not so well.I have even gotten out of the lines a few times.

My practice sessions at the Healthplex are going great.My thighs stay a little sore and that is good. About the time they feel comfortable I increase they weight and times so they get a little uncomfortable again.This is the fifth week and I have increased the weights 40%.

I'll turn another page in the color book this month and see if I can keep the colors inside the lines.

See ya down the road.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Speak yer mind but not while yur drinking.

2 comments:

  1. Staying within the lines has always been a challenge for me! Maybe that's why I drive a Jeep! A Jeep Wrangler, not some frankenjeep or suv made by Jeep, a real Jeep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete