Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another stupid commercial

Howdy from the land of squawking crows and dog days of summer!!

This trip I have been on sure makes me aware of so many different things that I never gave any thoughts to before.

Take the stupid commercials about weight loss.Yep , like the ones that says for 20 minutes a day 3 days a week you can get ripped,just like Chuck Norris and Christi Brinkley---CCCC.

The most recent commercial I thought was a ---Crock of Cold Cat Crap-- is the new Nutrisystem commercial. You know the one where the chick just lost 60 pounds!!!She says her goal was 40 pounds and it just happened, then it was 50 , then 60----bam---AND IT JUST HAPPENED!!

What a load of whooy!!

I have done Nutrisystem years ago, lost 44 pounds, it works. But it does not JUST HAPPEN. If you follow the plan it puts you in a calorie deficient mode and it works. So does putting yourself in the calorie deficient mode on your own---that works too. And , by doing it yourself you learn a lot----but I repeat ---it does not just happen.

With all the hype and advertising out there it is no wonder I get confused about things.Like the man said, if you think it is too good to be true , it probably is.

My fat loss is happening but IT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Never corner something that you know is meaner than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment