Monday, August 3, 2009

Why ask Why?

Howdy from the land of border collies and calico cats!

This trip I have been on is as much a mental exercise as a physical one.I am now convinced that the body won't do what the mind is not prepared for.

As a kid I hated being asked "Why". My dad was famous for grilling you over and over by asking "why"----why did you do that , I don't know,yes you do, why. Damn but I hated being asked "why".But (there is always a but), it did make me think.I guess I didn't really like thinking too much either. WHY? because it makes you open your mind and explore all the different ideas that just acting does not show you.

In my Fat Loss Journey, I have had to ask myself WHY a lot.I have had to be much more conscious about my eating habits and WHY they got to be bad habits or good habits.I have asked myself WHY I should make better choices.

By asking myself WHY I have had to continue the hated task of thinking and making decisions.To succeed I have had to think , reason and make good decisions.Now before ya get to thinking I am the next Albert Einstein, I have made some poor choices and will make plenty more on down the road.I think now I am making good decisions around 80% of the time, and that is good---WHY? Because I used to make good ones by accident.

Well, the month of August is a push month---I am gonna try and push myself more this month than last month.More walking, more weight in my vest (added 2 pounds today-26 total), more body weight exercises and MORE FAT BURNED!!

WHY?

Because I want to be down the road a ways instead of right here.

Get on the wagon I think I can pull for a while.

Pearl Of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Do something damn it, it may be wrong, but take a step anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Came by from John Zimmer's site. Just want to say, I love border collies, and I have a calico cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. โปรโมชั่น pg slot รวมโปรสล็อต PG โปรโมชั่นดีๆสุดพิเศษและก็ร้อนแรงมาเสนอแนะสำหรับคุณ สำหรับสาวกสล็อตตัวจริงต้องห้ามพลาดกับโปรโมชั่นที่พวกเราเตรียมความพร้อมมายกให้คุณทุกวัน

    ReplyDelete