Monday, November 2, 2009

My routine is better

Howdy from the land of wet sand and falling leaves!

Well I weighed in this morning at 218.0.Monday ,two weeks ago I was at 217.8. So I guess I did not do too bad last week.I did not write down my intake last week nor did I weigh myself all week (although I really wanted to). All in all, it was a good experiment but I like getting back into my routine.

For this month, I am gonna try to cut calories real hard and increase my calorie burn (if my knees let me) as much as I can. I got a ways to go to get to my goal for the year 2009 and I am damn sure gonna try yo make it.

One way I plan on burning some extra calories is to do some inverted rows on a rope hanging from a tree limb. Kinda like a pull up but at an angle, because there ain't no way in hell I can do a PULL UP ! (yet)I'll add this to my BWE routine and see how I do.

if ya need encouragement----get up , you can do it!
if ya need sympathy---- get up, ya ain't getting any
if ya think ya can't lose some fat---- get up off yer ass, because if I can get up off mine you can too!!

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Ain't no right or wrong in this world, just smart and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment