Thursday, December 3, 2009

Drive

Howdy from the land of planning and scheming , and looking back and day dreaming!

My mind works in funny ways, I am kinda strange.This morning I was listening to the radio on the way to work and Alan Jackson' DRIVE song came on. I like that song and will sing right along with it(sounds like a cat caught in a dryer).

The song made me go right back in time 45-50 years to sitting on the knee of my Grandpa and steering his old Avery tractor in a watermelon patch.Man you would have thought I was grown up, I am sure Grandpa was really steering but I felt I was in control.Anyhow, that memory got me to thinking on some of the many memories I have filed away me my mind.What a full library of memories I have!

While thinking about my memories I was struck by a thought, so I asked Janet for some paper so I could write it down because if I don't I will forget my thoughts and get really pissed at myself.

Anyway, my thought was , there is only two phases in my life---2 ---two.
ANTICIPATION
MEMORIES

I don't know which is more important to me.On one hand Anticipation is what drives me on but sometimes things do not pan out like I envisioned.And Memories are the bank account receipts of my life, but I tend to adjust them to remember it like I want.

What does this have to do with fat loss?Hell I don't know , but without Anticipating where I want to get, I don't think I could find the resolve to get there.And without the Memory of where I was , I don't think I would be able to stay where I will be.

If you have strange thoughts and you can tie them into losing some fat---I say go for it.I say the only thing worse than being weird and losing fat is being weird and staying fat!

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Live a good honorable life, when you get old you can look back and smile while you relive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment