Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Joints

Howdy from the land of barking dogs and flighty heifers!

I just did not realize how many joints I really have in my body until the last year.I mean I have always known I have two feet with joints, because all my life they have hurt (their FLAT). I have known for years I have two knee joints, because they HURT. But for a while I have begun to feel joints in my hands, elbows and let's not forget the ones in my neck!!! This age thing is beginning to suck.

And Muata better not write and say to take it easy because a Gentleman My Age needs to be careful---LOL.

My point is , while I travel down my fat loss highway,I have been trying different things in an effort to lose fat faster or gain more muscle. Some of these things work well, some make my joints hurt more than necessary. So, I suppose I should take stock in the advice Muata gives me and try and have a little patience in this trip.It seems the more I push the more I run into resistance.

Wishing I would get there just won't make it happen.

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
If wishes were horses , beggars would ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment