Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Car 54

Howdy from the land of thinking cowboys and armadillo hunts!

Well, Muata (birthday boy)finally put up a post on Mr.Lowbodyfat.

I have been calling him Car 54 in my mind. For those of you too young to know Car 54 was a cop show back in my day---the title was Car 54 Where Are You! It was funny back them and I am sure it would be cheesy now.Anyway, I have been wondering if Muata would ever post again and also just where in the hell he was at!I really enjoy his writing.

He tells me he is re-inventing his blog and I am sure he will be back better than ever.I think the evolution that we go thru as we work at this life thing is really impressive.Each of us deal with mountains of issues each day while we try best we can to get to our destination.While we juggle life's balls we try to walk down the road and at times it seems pretty damn hard.One thing for sure and certain about life---it is what it is. I think it is how we deal with the crap that defines us.

While Muata works on his evolution , I'll continue to work on mine and hopefully we can compare notes one day.It would be fun to see just how many common themes two vastly different folks could share.

So Car 54 have a swell birthday. I 'll see ya one day if the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise!

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
Need an answer? Ask if it is Moral,Ethical,and Legal.

2 comments:

  1. Well Car 54 wants to give you a very big thank you for your well wishes Bill ;)

    No, seriously, while I've been taking a break from blogging, it has been refreshing to keep up with yours. You've motivated me on more than one occasion my friend -- thanks!

    And, we really need to compare notes soon ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muata, thanks and you are welcome. Email me at the house and we can visit this summer while I'm home.

    ReplyDelete