Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Faith and Values

Thank you for reading my blog.I don't profess to be a writer and I might offend someone, if so Oh Well.

I have posted my journey from July1 , 2008 until now.I am only trying to let anyone that might be trying to start a fat loss journey know, you can do it!I have started and you can too.

Today is Wednesday, this is rest day for a normal week. Yesterday I bumped my Full Pak Trak up by dropping an extra 10 pounds in my pack.I am now carrying 30 pounds.My legs are a little tired today.

Anyway, I ate my lunch , read the news (mostly trash) and listened to Red Steagall'Faith and Values". Man this is my kinda music--cowboy stuff, real faith,real values.It got me to thinking---I do a lot of that sometimes.Regardless of who our Gods are, we all have values, we need to use them.My first value should be me and my health, without this how can I be of value to my wife, kids, family or community. Without this value I become a liability.

On Monday I answered Muata's interview questions for a spotlight on his site. I also set my March goal.Sharing a goal before I meet it is new to me, but my goal for March is to get down to 240 pounds. I have Faith I can make it because of my renewed Values.

Stay with me and prod me on.

Got to go, folks in the office are howling at my singing!!!

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
We are a product of our raising, trick is to improve the next product.

2 comments:

  1. It made me actually really laugh out loud with the singing coment :D

    goodluck with your march goal. I am definitely valuing me and my health right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to GO!
    Yea, sometimes people say my singing sounds like a cat caught in a dryer.

    ReplyDelete