Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Red Wagon

Howdy from the land of paver patios and wet back shacks!

Yep the patio and my wet back shack is coming right along, almost time for a party.

I was walking and listening to music on the treadmill last night and had a thought.

I have said before each of us has to find their own way to travel down the fat loss highway.My method is mine.

Now I can pull my Red Wagon anyway I want , because it's mine. And praise the good Lord above that I decided to start pulling the damn thing in the right direction. I could have just as easily left it parked where it was and rolled over and croaked.

All of us have a Red Wagon and we have to decide which direction to pull it. There ain't no government bailout coming to the rescue. There ain't gonna be a magic pill,powder,juice,cream or book.But we all have the power to get our Red Wagon going in the right direction.

Now,if yer OK with being fat,soft,cramped in a car,limited on clothes,missing the water slide,tired of going to the doctor then pull yer Red Wagon anyway you want.BUT, (there is always a but) if you are tired of these things like I was then pull yer Red Wagon a different direction. I beg ya, do it, start it, it is a good thing---it is worth it.

Do you know why it is worth it to me?? Crap , this is an easy answer, come on!! Because I am worth it! And so are you.

I don't really care if ya need to lose fat, muscle up,quit smoking,drinking or what ever to improve your life ---the effort is worth it because we are all worth it.

Come travel with me along the fat loss highway.We can read the road signs together.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Everyone to their own tastes, said the lady when she kissed the pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment