Monday, May 11, 2009

Political Correctness

Howdy from the land of green grass and fire ants.

Today is Monday and we had a real nice Mother Days yesterday.

On Saturday I had a one day goal to burn 3600 calories and I did not quite make it. I pooped out and burned 3505 calories for the day. Not bad but a little short.

Well it is great that it is Monday and I have a new week to burn some lard.I plan on cutting calories fairly hard the rest of the month. With summer coming on pretty quick I am trying to get in shape for a speedo---LOL

See ya on the fat loss highway.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Political Correctness is like trying to tell someone there is actually a way to pick a turd up by the clean end.

2 comments:

  1. I got the best mental image of a fat loss highway a moment ago! I wish I had scribbled it down.

    ;) don't forget to post the speedo pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the reminder---but it ain't gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete