Monday, October 12, 2009

Another mouth to feed in California

Howdy from the land of 300 Win. Mags and Mathews Bows!

Muata and his lovely wife had a baby boy last week.From the picture on his site Muata Jr. looks like a fine young feller.Now the road Muata has been on, teaching ,practicing,eating right,writing, mentoring and filming himself, is gonna get even more complicated. I bet he enjoys it a lot.

What a roll model Jr. will have when he is big enough to understand.

This fat loss trip that I have been on uses a good deal of time up , just thinking about what I am eating , what I am gonna eat, how much this weighs, how many calories does it have ----it does take a good deal of planning. Now I am not complaining only stating facts.I used to never give a tinkers damn what food weighed or how many calories it had----I also used to weigh 305 pounds----so you can see the correlation.

Now to stay on track and moving down the road I want to be on, I have to use some of my time on planning. I notice that the busier I get the more effort it takes to plan.It is much easier for me when I am in my Monday thru Friday routine. I am a creature of habit.

The weekends are much harder for me than the weekdays. I expect they are for everyone. Seems I can find less time to plan and more time to make up some bull shit excuses , on the weekend. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to work harder at planning on the weekend.

For those out there that seem to run out of time with their fat loss planning, hang in there ,the results are worth the efforts.Stay with me and we can work the kinks out of the busy times together.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Most of the crap that people worry about ain't never gonna happen anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment