Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You lie !

Howdy from the land of Honest Injuns and Good Cowboy pieces of advice!

Yep, yesterday I fella called me a liar.Well now, I guess if I am honest , I have told a lie or two in my day.But I wasn't lying to him. And besides, if I was lying , how the hell would he know?

Anyway, this is the stage, fella came into the office and I had not seen him in several months.Now , you might need to understand that we have 1500 employees here and 3000 or so contractors and I may see someone everyday and then again I may see someone once a year.So, this man sees me and says "wow, you sure lost a lot of weight". Well sir, we talked for a while and he goes about his business.

After a while he comes back to my office and sits down. then the quiz starts----how did ya do it?EAT LESS MOVE MORE ----no really what have you been eating, all salads I bet! NO NOT REALLY,I CUT OUT MOST PROCESSED FOODS BUT EAT ABOUT ANYTHING I WANT---no way , what are you really doing, gastric surgery I bet!NO ----you have to be doing something!WELL, I COUNT CALORIES IN AND OUT---there is more to it than that! NOT REALLY , IF ALL YOU EAT IS A SNICKERS CANDY BAR FOR BREAKFAST,LUNCH,AND SUPPER YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT, THEY TOTAL 900 CALORIES.

Then he began to piss me off---he says , as serious as a heart attack----"YOU ARE A LIAR".

Well, I thought about trying to explain further to him, but then I thought---hells bells---I ain't got time for this.It seems that some people just don't want to believe in anything except the same old crap they heard on TV.

Anyways, I guess I'm a lier, because he said so and his mind is a whole lot smaller than his ass/belly.

Eat less, Move more, Live life, Be happy, Work hard, Play harder,Go see some sights,Help someone, Give somebody a kind word----------but don't call me a liar---especially when I ain't.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
You just can't trust a dog to watch yer food.

No comments:

Post a Comment