Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Doughnut Test

Howdy from the land of chewed up shoes and high humidity!

Man, where the hell is the fall weather? Feels like summer the past few days, high humidity and 90 degrees. And yes, Hoppy, the Lab ate another shoe of mine. He acts just like a child sometimes---gets mad and chews on my shoe when I let him get inside the house and don't take him to the barn.

Well, one of my office partners ,I got, brought doughnuts today. Not one box , but three boxes. All kinds, glazed ones, covered one, filled ones-----every damn one with lots of sugar. SO---the test is on, some days I can resist doughnuts very easily, some days not so easy. I guess today is ---not so easy. But I am gonna do my part to keep looking at them and telling myself that the damn doughnuts will be better on her butt than own mine.LOL

It is strange how my craving for things or maybe I should say, my desire for things like doughnuts change with my moods. I never noticed things like this before I had been on this fat loss journey for several months.

It's is about time to go Full Pak Tracing across the road. After I get that done the doughnuts will be a very small issue the rest of the day------TEST SCORE----A+.

Test yerself now and then it is good for you.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Don't interfere with something that ain't bothering you none.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bill,

    I hate that - food showing up at the office when I'm on a diet! Mostly I stay in my cube as I pack my lunch and thermos but occasionally people go cube to cube, offering food. The other day the office was having an ice cream social that I managed to avoid. I end up indulging about 50% of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,Thanks for the comment,I am getting WAY better than I was 5/6 months ago.

    Asking myself, do I really need to eat that?, really helps me now----that and trying to see the humor in adding a doughnut to someone else's butt!!

    A cowboy from Texas

    ReplyDelete