Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Creaky knees

Howdy from the land of black cats and cotton rats!!

I sure need to count my blessings this week. Last Tuesday I woke up and one of my creaky knees was sure hurting, and it got worse as the week went by.

The datgum thing got bad enough I had to go see the Doc ,the short term was a knee injection (I Hate Needles), the long term is I am getting closer to a Total Knee Replacement by the mile.

I sure got aggravated over this set back in my walking and doing routine.

Well, then on Monday , while I am still in a mood over my old worn out knee, I find my boss's wife is in emergency bypass surgery at the ripe old age of 35! I guess it is now time to count my blessings and quit bitching about my knee.

The bottom line for today is Kelley is doing OK and Bill is gonna go walk and let the damn knee pop-----that way I know I'm alive.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Count your blessings, count them one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment