Thursday, February 25, 2010

You hear voices??

Howdy from the land of good friends and blessings counted!!

Sometimes I hear voices.

No I am not on drugs,although, I think folks wonder sometimes.

I hear a little voice from time to time. I bet you hear one too.You know the voice I'm talking about----the one that says "come on one cookie" "you lost a pound last week, just one doughnut" " it's raining why walk today".

Yep you hear the VOICE too, we all do.Sometimes the VOICE wins---------DON'T BEAT YERSELF UP OVER THE DAMN VOICE.

Yep sometimes the VOICE wins, sometimes I laugh at the VOICE.A few things I know for sure is----the VOICE wins less often this month than last month. The VOICE is weaker this year than last year.I think more about the VOICE than ever before.I am using my mind to deal with the VOICE.

OMG------when I was growing up I hated, literally hated my father telling me over and over and over again"THINK, use your head for something besides a hat rack, THINK" damn I hated that speech. He was right , of course, but I still hated the speech.

I guess the speech had some effect, whether I wanted it or not. I do think about the VOICE , I think about what I am eating more than ever.Sometimes the VOICE wins,but not as often. The point is today in 2010 I think ,debate,reason and decide what I am gonna eat. Yesterday in 2007, I just ate,ate and mindlessly ate.

Thinking----what a concept for fat loss.I wonder how I can market that diet program?

I can see it now----The Cowboy from Texas'presents The Thinking Mans Diet for only $9.95 +s/h----hell I ought to get rich on that deal---LOL

Weight loss is a multi BILLION dollar business in this country and it ,for the most part, is a waste of time and money.All I have to do is THINK,REASON and MAKE A CHOICE.

Control the VOICE, lose the FAT

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
When ya hear the voice, go ahead and start a one man debate team, you can win.

No comments:

Post a Comment