Monday, February 1, 2010

Running out of room

Howdy from the land of weighted vests and El Cheapo coyote calls!

Hot dog it was a cold weekend in south Texas. I got a little done Saturday in the 30 degree wind. Pulled my truck out of the mud, because I didn't listen to my wife and got the rascal stuck Friday night. Sunday I changed two windows in the house---three more to go.The use of a ladder and this left knee pain combined to wear my right knee out, but we got er done.

Today, I added 2 more pounds to my vest for a total of 38 lbs. I am running out of room in the vest. I will add the last two pounds to it , hopefully, in March.After March, I will have to invent another way to increase my calorie consumption. This vest has been very good for me to burn calories. I would recommend it for anyone that is wanting to increase lean muscle mass.

Speaking of increasing lean muscle mass, "mrlowbodyfat" has a very good two part article on his site about burning fat and increasing muscle mass with resistance training. You should check it out.I am in the process of increasing my resistance sessions and work around this knee pain. I'll let ya know how it works out latter this month.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL (Tessa sent me some)
Just remember, if the world didn't suck , we might all fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment