Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Animal?

Howdy from the land of thistles and burr clover!!

We Humans think we are really something. We put great stock in ourselves and tend to place our species above all else.

In reality Humans are just an animal nothing more. The big difference between us and the rest of the beasts is we can reason, plan,cheat ,steal , plot and connive.We also hold our own individual ,as well as our species' ,fate in our hands. And at times that is a heavy cross to bear.

I have often said I have control of my fat loss road map. Which way I turn is my choice---and it is.In admitting I have control of the map , I also must turn loose of any excuses I have been carrying around---just in case someone says something I take offense to.

Control is kinda like credit---it is a wonderful thing to have but comes with a price.With control comes individual responsibility. The pay back for control is looking in the mirror and saying ---yep --you did it(good or bad).

So my focus this month is on responding to my control of my choices. This month I am working on the amount of BWE I do for each week.Last week I did 40% more than the week before. This week, I plan on adding about 20% more than last week.If I can increase enough BWE time , I would like to finish the month by doing twice as much as in April.

I think I can make this goal without hurting myself. I can already feel the difference in my body.

Next month, I want to put in the same amount of time but gradually work on better form with my BWEs.

Stay tuned for updates along the road.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Where wildlife cannot survive, man cannot exist.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a wonderful phiilosopher. Are you working on that book? Or is this blog your book? My question today is, have you reached you goal weight already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No book deal yet, have to keep my day job--LOL

    No I have not, mainly because I don't really know what my final goal weight is.For the past 3 months I have been moving up and down 3-4 pounds.
    this is taking place because of my choices on the weekends, however, I am gaining lean muscle mass the past 4 weeks because of the increases in BWE.

    I am down around 90 pounds from my heavy weight of 305, but a finally goal, I have really not set yet---somewhere below 200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impatient. I have to start to think in terms of what you told me before - I didn't gain in lover a few months - I can't lose it over a few months.
    But, it is hard. One goals I have is to be 40 pounds lighter when I have to go back to the doctor in July. He might faint.

    ReplyDelete