Friday, March 5, 2010

Making do dumb bell vest update

Howdy from the land of spring flowers and busy farmers!

Yep, spring is just about here,if ya put stock in the corn farmers.There are busy planting seed corn.The Indian Pinks are beginning to bloom and there are a few peach/pear trees blooming.

I thought I would give an update on my dumb bell/weighted vest.I am getting 25 reps four times a day. It seems to really get my heart to thumping.I gave blood yesterday so i did not do BWE last night , but I will tonight.

I should finish the week with hitting BWE 4 times, next week the goal is 5.

Also my knees are getting better, another week I may be able to get back on the treadmill at home.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and gets in some exercise.Go outside and wave at some stranger going down the road----really WAVE---make them wonder who the hell was that??

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
When everything is coming your way---you are in the wrong damn lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment