Monday, March 7, 2011

Think ya got trouble?

Howdy from the land of dry sausage and cow pen welding jobs!

You know you can travel across the country, cruise around town or just walk the halls at work; and find someone having a pity party.Been there myself, I mean I can get down right , in the crapper, over my weight or my knees or the status of my bank account.

Then ya see someone that ya need to take your hat off to. Someone that makes you wonder how do they keep getting up and plodding along.

My boss's wife is in surgery , as I write this, having a heart transplant at the age of 37. She has been thru three chest cracking surgeries in the past 13 months and has been surviving on a mechanical pump for ten months. Can you imagine? Having to be hooked up to a battery or the AC outlet 24/7 , while trying to be a mother to three young boys has to be a real mountain.All the while she remains upbeat and positive that all her issues are a plan of GOD.Now you talk about having your plate full.

Next time I get down in the dump about some of the trivial crap I think about, I hope someone will say "Hey, Bill, shut up and get your ass to work".

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Remember the guy that said I cried because I had no shoes, until I saw a man that had no feet.----Quit yer crying!

2 comments:

  1. That's tough! No matter how much I see as a surgeon, it never makes it any easier. I hope she does well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr.J, she is doing well, I am working on an update today.

    ReplyDelete