Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation is over

Howdy from the land of sharp knives and hard working folks!

Well , I had backed off my practice routine in July some because of some back pain.I am still walking the Full Pak Trac at work, now carrying 24 pounds in my vest. I am also walking 3-4 nights a week on the treadmill.Well the vacation is over, back to work time.

With the end of the month approaching us as fast as shit going thru a goose, I plan on stepping up my calorie burn a notch in August.I am going back to doing some body weight exercises in addition to my walking. I will add push ups,squats,stickups,bicycle crunches,inverted rows,planks and hip extensions.I hope to do these 3-4 times a week.July has been kinda an idle month , I have bounced around weight wise.It looks like I will be down a couple of pounds for the month.but , hey a loss ,is a loss.

Anyway, the month of August can't be any hotter and dryer than July so I might as well reach and get it.Like ole Art used to tell us ---if ya can't get it, ya can't stay.

I will see what my final weight for July is on Friday and let you know where I'm at.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Live simply and appreciate what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment