Monday, July 6, 2009

Upside Down

Howdy from the land of squawking crows and singing cicadas !

For sometime , around 6 weeks, I have been having a little lower back problem. Kinda had a pinch in my right hip. Feels like a softball in my butt cheek.It would come and go and go and come.

I cut out using my walking sticks and it helped a little. I slowed up on my Turbulence Exercises and for 3 weeks I have been going to the chiropractor.I got a little relief but no cure.

Last week I borrowed an Inversion Table, one of them tables that ya hang upside down from.It does take some getting use to. It is kinda weird as I am flipping over.I use it after I walk on the treadmill at night. Used it about 6 times so far----and I think I'm cured.My back feels much better now.It really streches me out.

Janet bought me a new day book and I will being setting some goals for the rest of the year this week.I think I will ease back into a full practice routine by the end of the month and give er hell the rest of the year.

Got any goal ideas?

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Don't want to make any mistakes in life?? Stick yur hands in your pockets and make sounds like a carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment