Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How much does sweat weigh?

Howdy from the land of wet tee shirts and stinky socks!

I got to thinking about how much sweat weighs while I was walking---Full Pak Trac today. If I was a scientist I guess I would know. After one mile I was pretty well wet. After two the sweat was dripping off the bill of my cap in the front and my head sweat in the back.

Seems like I can water the whole track, because I sweat as much as a hog.

To bad ya can't just sweat this damn fat off and it stay on the ground where it fell.

Oh well, if anyone finds out just exactly how much sweat weighs let me know.For now I guess I'll go home and sweat a little more.

My June cycle is going well, tomorrow is rest day.I can feel the extra BWE I have been doing and I am enjoying the Muata Mixup Program at night ( I come up with some real catchy names). I am tired but feel good too ( for a gentleman of my age---LOL---that still cracks me up).

Watch for me going down the road, I'll be the one with the wet shorts and socks on.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
A clear conscience is just a sign of a bad memory.

2 comments:

  1. WEL --

    A pint's a pound the world around, so the saying goes. A pint of sweat weighs about a pound....

    Thanks for your inspirational words, by the way.

    Mongo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mongo, I appreciate your comment, I sweat a many a pint---LOL

    ReplyDelete