Monday, June 21, 2010

what a father's day

Howdy from the land of skunks and rats!

Welcome to the first day of summer.

I had one fine father's day, I hope everyone did as well as me.

I got to go see Kolt Nolan Laas at home with his Momma.Mac came in to support his sister and Tessa was all smiles. Janet is in hog heaven helping Tessa with Kolt and everyone is happy except Hoppy. Hoppy misses Janet but he will be OK when he sees Kolt.

My June cycle is kinda out of whack for the past several days but Sunday I began to get back on track. I think it will fall back in place today and I will move on down the road.

See ya down the road, on the track,on my BWE pad and under the dumb bell. Keep moving and shaking.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind on WEL
If ya put a drill on top of the step ladder, remember it is up there BEFORE you move the ladder-----oh my aching head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment