Friday, January 7, 2011

Shift inspiration

Howdy from the land of baby calves and sausage making!

Ya know sometimes I just crack myself up!

Now if anyone of you could drive along behind me coming to or from work you would think I am crazy. I talk to myself and I can not talk without using my hands. So , at times I look like a mad man in the truck---but hey---I win the argument!

Anyway, this morning I am driving along and talking about all the folks that have inspired me to lose fat. It all started with Lelia and went to Muata, John,Izz,Tony, Dr.J, Amy and on and on.Then I hit me---I'm leaving someone out and that someone now plays a bigger role in keeping me going and being inspired.That someone is ME!

I have had 2-3 folks tell me I inspired them, but I never thought that I have at times inspired myself. I think this shift comes on gradually kinda like shifting from focusing on food as entertainment and making it more just fuel.

So here is to ME!!And here is to YOU !! Inspire yourself to improve yourself for yourself.

I am beginning to realize if I improve my health I gain more than good health. And other folks gain from my improvement.

On a note about calorie burning---I have been walking at lunch but have scaled back to 2 1/2 miles each day and wearing my weighted vest every other day (helps my knees). I am also going back across to the track after work and riding my bike 2 miles, with a few BWE in between each mile. So far so good. I will gradually increase bike riding but do not plan on increasing stress on them knees until I get new hinges put in.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
I think if everyone just burped and farted more, there would be a whole lot less cancer in the world---that stuff just needs to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment