Friday, April 24, 2009

friday's update

Greetings from the World Wide Headquaters of Bill's Fat Loss Guided Tour!!Ha that's sounds either really smart or really dumb---depends on yur mood I guess.

It's Friday and I thought I would post an update on my Energy Equation before the weekend, because I am gonna be busy burning calories and may not get back until Monday.

Wendsday--2193 cal in 3534 cal. buned = -1341
Thursday--2149 cal. in 3165 cal. bunred= -1016
so far Friday looks like I will be deficent 1100 or so.

The group at work, were treated to lunch by the boss today, I chose to go do my Full Pak Trac instead. I have gotten to the point I really enjoy my practices and the way I feel after I get thru.

I cannot begin to discribe how thankful I am that I started this journey and how much I have learned since I started the trip.For anyone one that thinks they cannot do this OR anyone that wonders if the effort is worth it ---I can tell you , for me, it has been incredible.I now know why there is so much depression and negitive thinking in the world-----we forget to tell ourselves----AMERICAN!! A - MER - I - CAN!!

Travel with me, I'll bring the CAN!!

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
It don't take a damn genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot begin to discribe how thankful I am that I started this journey and how much I have learned since I started the trip.

    I feel the exact same way. It's like seeing my own words written then :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great minds run on the same track.

    ReplyDelete