Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rain rain rain

Howdy, today is Tuesday and the sky is blue.

I posted last Friday how I hoped I could Full Pak Trac in the rain and it did not happen.Well on Saturday we were blessed with 8 inches at the house. Filled up the tanks and ran down the gully and generally rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock.

Oh yea , I went out and got wet too!!

Still cutting calories fairly hard. Not too hard over the weekend but I was deficent around 300-400 both days.Friday my Enegry Equation was 2300 cal.in / 3400 cal burned=
-1345, Monday 2125 cal. in /3149 cal. burned = -1024.

I still feel good and I am able to gradually increase the Turbulence Exercises a little each week.

Janet has a birthday this weekend and we will be going out to eat, but we have a yard project to start so I should be able to burn plenty of calories.

I will continue posting my Energy Equation for the rest of the month.

Peral of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
We all have peices of crazy in us, some of us have bigger peices than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment