Monday, April 13, 2009

Try a new trick.

I am trying a new trick with my blog today---don't laugh too hard.Today I read Muata's post and it was extremely good timing.I encourage anyone trying to lose fat to read WWW.MRLOWBODYFAT.COM

Anyway,his post was on the King---calorie-- and the energy balance equation.And I decided it was so important to me I would add it to my blog.Now I can not take credit for the original idea or the fact that I am able to copy it from Muata's site and add it to my blog by my self.First Muata posted it and Janet told me how to copy and paste it to a file and then Dolores re-explained how to paste it to my blog.

But hey I did have the idea that I needed to re-evaluate my equation--because I am standing still now for about a week.

This is the piece from Ultimate Diet Secrets by Dr. Ellis

Calories Count! The Energy Balance Equation is weight control’s Golden Rule: its Ultimate, Irrefutable, and Holy Law. Calories consumed cannot exceed those burned without gaining weight. The myth of the “fast” and “slow” metabolism that varies widely from person to person — is just that, a myth. It’s a myth that Uncle Harry “eats everything in sight and remains slim.” It’s a myth that Aunt Alice “gains weight at the whiff of a hot muffin.” Resting metabolism depends on body size and we can predict it by a formula; we aren’t that different. Any large differences in the amounts eaten only come because one person is far more physically active than another. The Law is always obeyed. It’s unbreakable. All are accountable. No one escapes; no one is above the Law. This is the First Principle, failure to learn the Law will lead to failure in bodyweight regulation. “But,” you say… there are no Buts!

This is all important , in my fat loss journey. Like I said I have been standing still for around 10 days. Last night I looked at my log and realized I have been gradually eating more calories and too many calories from things like potatoes than I should. So I get up this morning and read Muata's post and shabam!! I guess all great minds run on the same track--LOL.

Anyway, with a re-evaluated road map here we go. For the rest of this month I am cutting hard and Paleo intense. Come with me and watch if I can make improvements.

Yesterday was Easter Sunday lunch at my mother's.All the nieces were there with all the little rug rats. Several of the nieces asked what I was doing to lose weight and I kinda dodged the question. Mainly, because the day was a family gig and not a weight loss meeting , but I was glad they noticed.

I am looking forward to the rest of the month----Go Beef---Go Fat/as in get the hell out a here.Come with me down the fat loss highway, together we can make ourselves healthier.

Pearl of wisdom from the mind of WEL
If ya find yurself in a hole, first thing to do is quit digging.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely in s hole this week, mister.
    I've quit digging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit digging,
    I was in a hole for around ten days.Since the road map revamp---EVERYTHING has improved, dropping fat like a dog shaking off water.

    Keeping working on what you know works, you are worth it---and you know it.

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete