Thursday, April 30, 2009

He Scores!

Howdy from the World Wide Headquarters of Common Senseville.

As promised I am catching up on April's Energy Equation and what the results are.
Friday 3459 cal.burned -2176 cal.in= -1283
Sat 3430 cal. burned-2960 cal.in= -470
Sun 2950 cal.burned-3000cal.in = +50
Monday 3267 cal.burned-2028 cal.in = -1239
Tuesday 3400 cal. burned-2135 cal.in = -1265
Weds 3174 cal.burned - 2023 cal.in = -1151

As you can see on Sunday I ate a lot. Couple of reasons I did this, #1 I worked like a draft mule on Saturday and was really spent and #2 we went to eat for Janet's birthday(she turned something over 29) and I ate a regular meal at the restaurant.But going over a mere 50 calories is not bad and I am looking for weekly and monthly averages anyway.

For the month of April I walked 42.5 miles with my Full Pak Tak and Texas Walking sticks. I also got in 16 30 minute walks on the treadmill and 15 Turbulenc Exercise practice sessions.I can tell ya I really feel good after getting in some extra motion during the day, both mentally and physically.

I ended up the month weighing 233 this morning. Thursday is typically the lightest weight of the week for me.So my total since starting my fat loss journey is 72 pounds of lard gone.

I would encourage anyone to start a journey to better health. Even if you have 10 pounds to lose, get started.Espically if you are 20 pounds too fat and 35 years old, becuase one day I woke up and was 54 years old and 100 pounds too fat.

My goal for May is to get down to 228. Travel with me and keep me honest. That is another thing I really like about this journey---this BLOG--thanks go to Janet and Muata for telling me straight up to do it. It does keep me honest with myself---and that is as important as not eating a damn doughnut.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
If you don't want to screw up, then put yer hands in yer pockets and sit down and make sounds like a carrot.

2 comments:

  1. The blog does hold you accountable! I love that part about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, it is good for me.Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete