Monday, April 27, 2009

Rounding Third

I really like baseball, I remember watching a crippled up Sid Bream in the World Series running around the bases to take the lead. He was running and limping and running and limping, and I was wondering if he could round third and make it all the way home.He did.

On April 12 I re-looked at my Energy Equation and decided to cut calories really hard for the rest of the month and see where I was.On April 13 I hit the ball and I have been running and working (a little limping) since then. Well, today I am rounding third and heading for home.

I will see on Thursday if I can make it all the way home, but I know I can make it.

It has not been bad at all. I continue to learn a lot about the way I eat and the way I used to eat.

I will post my month end weight on Thursday and the balance of my Energy Equation for the month.

Keep swinging for the ball!!

Pearl of Wisdom from the miind of WEL
Never ask a barber if you need a hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment