Friday, April 17, 2009

walking in the rain?

Today is Friday and it looks like rain, we sorely need the rain.I have a burning desire to go walk in the rain on my lunch time Full Pak Trak.

I'll try to update how my Energy Equation is tracking so far this week latter. I can tell you now I am moving in the right direction.Re-focusing my Energy Equation has really helped.

Catch you on the road a little latter.

No Pearl of Wisdom in my head yet, waiting for the rain for the seed to sprout. Keep yer fingers crossed.

Well, I'm back. No rain just a little mist, crap, crap, crap.Oh well , Grandpa always said it rains on the deserving and the un-deserving alike.

My figures on my Energy Equation so far this week looks like this--
Monday 1858 cal in--3160 cal burned= -1302
Tuesday 1933 cal in--3384 cal burned= -11451
Wednesday 2016 cal in--3318 cal burned= -1302
Thursday 2055 cal in--3400 cal burned = - 1345

You can tell I am cutting calories quite well and I am feeling pretty good.I won't post my weight until the end of the month----my April goal is 235 pounds. I will tell you this, I am dropping a good bit of fat.I plan on cutting calories at this pace until the end of the month. I will re-assess the road map at that time.

Have a good weekend and look for me on the fat loss highway.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of wel
Too bad all the people who know just how to run every damn thing are busy driving cabs and cutting hair----and running for office AGAIN.

2 comments: