Thursday, June 11, 2009

Backup Week

Howdy from the land of black widow spiders and new baby fawns!

Well this week has been a little tuff. I have had some back/neck nerve issues and been going to the chiropractor.I decided I was wearing myself down trying to fight all the little issues and keep up the calorie burning level I was at.

I decided I would back up a little for a few days. I am still walking at lunch with 22 lbs in my vest. But I am not using my sticks. Also this week I am not doing my Turbulence exercises at night nor the tread mill.

After a couple of more adjustment by the Back Cracker and I get the patio party over this weekend,I will step it back up.

I intend on cutting calories hard for around 4 weeks and then relaxing a little for a week.

I will watch for you as I travel down the road of fat loss, I hope I see you just ahead of me.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than trying to put it back in.

2 comments:

  1. true about the cat. so frickin' true!
    That totally relates my to my w.loss journey this week.

    ReplyDelete