Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer recipes

Howdy from the land of dusty fields and sun dried everything!

It is SUUUMMER!I was on the tractor most of the day yesterday and it was hot!!I saw two jack rabbits ---each carrying an umbrella!

The kids came up Saturday and we cooked up some fish for my fathers day meal(my choice). We also made a grilled fruit salad---yep grilled. Janet saw it on the food network and we tried it with pineapple couple days ago and it was good-different but good.

I grilled some pineapple, peaches,banana and watermelon.Got some grill marks on them and chopped them up and walla---grilled fruit salad. Pretty good.

The fish Mac brought from his trip to Lake Texoma---it was good too----it would pick you up where your lowdown and strengthen you where yer weak.

I don't know if it is old age or my fat loss journey but I have been trying different stuff for a while. Some new stuff is good, some not so much.

My two new walking buddies are still coming to the track at lunch and my nerve issue in my back is slowly getting better.

Stay with me till the end of the month and see if I make my goal. Oh yea, I got two new pairs of jeans---38" waist, when I started my trip I was wearing 46" and could not button them damn things.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
You can work around someone for 20 years and never really know how smart they are, doesn't take but 5 minutes , sometimes to see how stupid they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment