Thursday, June 25, 2009

Get the Gun

Howdy from the land of pickles and hush puppies!

It's 3 am and the phone rings---- No that ain't right----It's 3 am and Janet hollers "get the gun". Hoppy cornered an armadillo in the shack.One less pest tearing up my yard.

I have been hovering around 225 pounds all week--225.4--225.6--225.8.Seems like I sweated around 28 pounds of water out on my walk yesterday.Anyway I think I will break below 225 any day. What a deal that will be.

Mike (Janet's big brother) and his squeeze are coming down this weekend for a visit. We are looking forward to seeing them.I won't be doing any large amount of work over the weekend but I do plan on walking today and Friday.

Stay tune for the end of the month---it should be close.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Endeavor to persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment