Monday, June 8, 2009

Partial Makeover

Howdy form the land of cheddar cheese and dragon flies!

I haven't been buying many clothes lately, but I broke down Saturday and picked up a couple of shirts and two pair of pants.

Janet helped me pick out the clothes because she has better taste than me but she still has a hard time convincing me on what to buy.Anyway, I bought and fit into a LARGE shirt.And bought 38" waist pants.

Now I ain't fit into those sizes in decades.This fat loss journey continues to amaze me.

On another, not so related, topic---have you seen the P90X commercials? Man what a workout.Mike the coon ass at work has been doing the workout with his two son's.Another prime time way to move more.

gotta run, see ya down the fat loss road.

Pearl of wisdom from the mind of WEL
If you get to thinking you're a person of influence,try bossing somebody else' dog around.

2 comments:

  1. yea... fat loss journey is kind a amazing... good thing is you keep looking better... and bad thing is that you got to scrap out all your fav clothes ...

    Join me on Twitter - Twitter

    Top Fat Loss Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep-amazing
    but i enjoy buying smaller clothes

    ReplyDelete